2011年8月14日 星期日

JFI The ART-Originate

2011.8.15
After two month,I finally make my own 3D model.This is a new pioneering for me.I make a lot of model before,but I don't explicit show my style and make it by my brand─JFI.This my home page of Google 3D warehouse→here














This picture is my sign of my brand and the theme.The ART means let the art going to our life.I think the space is the origin of art.And I want to bring The ART back to our life.So in this series,I will use many kind of art in my design.Actually the architecture is one kind of important art in our world.It is very close to our life.We must enjoy our beautiful life and live in the art.Live in design by architecture.











I make design many houses,restaurants,park even some furnitures.Buy I was not complete the villa like this work as big and complete.In this work,it has two part.One is the reception part.There is a study in the basement.And the little living room is in the first floor.And there is a music studio in the second floor.
Look at next picture.I render the scene of those three rooms by Shaderlight.Let go with my lens to view this work.














Basement─study.
There is a painting on the middle of the wall.This is the traditional painting from my country.And I paint it. Chinese painting is using the abstract techniques to show the aesthetic feeling of view.I very encourage everyone show their works.And I think this is the good way to show the works.My one of final purpose is to show everyone's work in my scene and models.
   
First floor─reception room


Second floor ─music studio
In this part,I use the very concise furnishing and abandon some unnecessary storage.Give the space just for human.But I still use the short cabinet to put something practical.In this work I always use the "subtraction" to design anything.I make everything open and practical.They can let the space look big and convenient.

Next is the main part of this work.It has a daily living room,kitchen and meeting room in the basement.In the first floor,There is a living room,bedroom and a music corridor.Second floor has a little tea house,living room,main bedroom and a bathroom.











Basement─daily living room











First floor─living room

First floor─restroom
In this work,I use many light in it.Because the ray has life,It is one kind of movable decoration in our sight.We always can feel the warm and fantasy in the ray.Actually the ray is one kind of modern art in the world.You will weary some decoration in your house,but you can see the change of ray every time.I use the bright wall,glass,metal with the ray to bring life and nature in the space.














First floor─bedroom
I like to see the sky in my free time.So in this work,I very like this bedroom.Everything open and let sight wide and comfortable.We can touch the nature only behind some glasses.On the left side of the picture is a big installation art.It is a glass whit simple-curve metal frame.It can bring the space more fluidity.In this room I just give it  a simple function─relax.I do not put more things or decoration in it.But I let the furniture to have the storage function.And the remaining space is all for your live.











Second floor─living room











Second floor─main bedroom














Second floor─bathroom
We are not usually care about the ceiling.But I still make my ceiling specially.You can see the ray go from left side to right side.Art is beautiful to some people,but everyone always enjoy the nature.I retaina lots piece f glasses.Let the landscape in your eyes.Architecture must be a part of nature.Use less decoration and protect environment.Just use something we must use.Live in the concise design,and enjoy the poise point of nature and art.

At the back of the bathroom is a little storage.The door is the left closet make with mirror.Mirror can effective make the space looks big.And the mirror can give a fashion feeling to others.It is a good material for design.














Second floor─bedroom
I'm a busy junior high school student now.Sometimes I will trim put my clothes trim on the couch .That is easy to use and arrange.But my parents ask me put those clothes back to the closet.So in this work,I use this design to store some shirts,bags or shoes.And some dresses or suit can put in the storage back of the bathroom.

In this villa,I just use the floor to divide the different area.Some is the woods,and some is make with rocks. Nature, concise, art,Those are my style.As everything you see,I hope everyone can show their best.And design the life only for yourself.











Front garden─left side











Back garden(next to the basement)














Front garden─right side

Building and garden mutual coordinate.The shadow of lush trees on the shiny road.A little river cross the muddle of garden.This garden is not very colorful and gorgeous,but it is very match for the building.And that is poise status for the design.Concise line is the origin of our space.And the art is from those easy skill.   In this work,I want to show the origin of ART and space.My art is originate from here.

ArchitectureIn is a part of live,I just a Architect and show my mind in my own design.I can not move anyone's mind,but I still want to talk my idea to everyone.

Other pictures of The ART─Originate→here(Design)
                                                              →here(Simulation)
Pages on Google 3D warehouse→here

Thank for your read,please give me your suggestion to help me improve.

沒有留言:

張貼留言